Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My first Spammer...

Well, I just received my first comment SPAM. I'm not sure whether I should be grateful because maybe, just maybe, it means I am getting some decent traffic (which I am, thank you!). Or if it was just a coincidence they found my page and decided to SPAM me. In any case, I hope you are all enjoying the content.

(I tried to think of a way to make a geology joke about the spammer, but the closest I got was "Don't TREAD on me... Lame. I know.)

In any case, you can find the articles I have "starred" in my shared GoogleReader home page. It's not a geology post, but enjoy perusing the high quality posts of others!

2 comments:

Silver Fox said...

That's a very interesting combination of mostly rock and food posts (photos) - it makes me hungry! It seems very aesthetic to me, somehow.

eda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.